The report was based on data from an April 2015 survey of a nationally representative sample of 2,608 adults in the United States.
The most popular time for online shopping is between 4 PM and 9 PM, local time, with 48% of respondents saying that's when they do so.
Some 37% of consumers admit to shopping online while at work; 18% say they do so often, and 19% say they do so sometimes.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]