Nearly three-quarters of media executives (71%) are concerned about how to most effectively deliver audience through digital, mobile, and social channels, according to a recent report from Active International.
The report was based on data from a survey of 100 interviews with senior management executives at media companies in finance, marketing, and other C-level roles.
Respondents' top priorities for media in 2015 are to reinforce advertising value by emphasizing content (58%) and to develop better digital inventory models (42%).
More than half (52%) of media executives say their company will measurably increase investments in the second half of 2015 to expand their programmatic capabilities.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]