Some 39% of advertising and marketing workers in the US say they would be more productive if their company implemented an unlimited vacation policy, according to a recent report from The Creative Group.
An additional 27% say they would be just as productive.
As for executives, 39% of marketing and advertising senior managers think productivity would increase and 43% think it would stay the same if employees could take as much paid time off as they wanted.
However, many professionals are hesitant to take advantage of the perk: Most executives (72%) and workers (56%) surveyed said the amount of vacation they would take would remain the same if there was no limit to their personal holidays.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- When (and How) to Use Marketing Automation: Katie Robbert on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Data Troubles: What If You're Trying, But You Still Don't Know Much About Your Customers
- Six Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Marketing Agency
- How to Ensure a Sound RFP Bid: Six Best-Practices to Achieve Success
- The Five Most Effective Applications of AI for Marketing: Christopher S. Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]