Some 39% of advertising and marketing workers in the US say they would be more productive if their company implemented an unlimited vacation policy, according to a recent report from The Creative Group.
An additional 27% say they would be just as productive.
As for executives, 39% of marketing and advertising senior managers think productivity would increase and 43% think it would stay the same if employees could take as much paid time off as they wanted.
However, many professionals are hesitant to take advantage of the perk: Most executives (72%) and workers (56%) surveyed said the amount of vacation they would take would remain the same if there was no limit to their personal holidays.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Is Your Platform-Heavy Martech Stack Costing You?
- The Habits of Highly Effective Leaders [Infographic]
- Upskilling: How Professional Development Can Improve Company Performance and Employee Retention
- Remote Marketing Teams: Benefits, Challenges, and Five Tools to Keep Them Synced
- An Enterprise Approach to Content Management