Some 39% of advertising and marketing workers in the US say they would be more productive if their company implemented an unlimited vacation policy, according to a recent report from The Creative Group.
An additional 27% say they would be just as productive.
As for executives, 39% of marketing and advertising senior managers think productivity would increase and 43% think it would stay the same if employees could take as much paid time off as they wanted.
However, many professionals are hesitant to take advantage of the perk: Most executives (72%) and workers (56%) surveyed said the amount of vacation they would take would remain the same if there was no limit to their personal holidays.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Agile Marketing Myths That Need to Die
- Four Tips for Hiring Accountable Team Members Who Actually Get Things Done
- The Payoff of the Partnership Between Marketing and Creative [Infographic]
- Navigating Your (Marketing) Future With a Digital Map: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Department Roles and Salaries [Infographic]