Google, driven primarily by video viewing at YouTube.com, ranked as the top online video content property in June, with 172.7 million desktop unique viewers from the United States.
Facebook was second, with 85.7 million US unique viewers, followed by Yahoo Sites (57.5 million viewers), VEVO (43 million), Maker Studios Inc. (40.3 million), Vimeo (37.9 million), AnyClip Media (33.3 million), Fullscreen (32.7 million), Comcast NBCUniversal (32.5 million), and Microsoft (31 million).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]
- 29 Ways to Improve Your Writing Skills and Avoid Content Mediocrity [Infographic]
- How Marketers Would Spend Additional Content Budget