Google, driven primarily by video viewing at YouTube.com, ranked as the top online video content property in June, with 172.7 million desktop unique viewers from the United States.
Facebook was second, with 85.7 million US unique viewers, followed by Yahoo Sites (57.5 million viewers), VEVO (43 million), Maker Studios Inc. (40.3 million), Vimeo (37.9 million), AnyClip Media (33.3 million), Fullscreen (32.7 million), Comcast NBCUniversal (32.5 million), and Microsoft (31 million).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Structure Your Content for Organic Google Rankings: A Proven Process
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)