Google, driven primarily by video viewing at YouTube.com, ranked as the top online video content property in June, with 172.7 million desktop unique viewers from the United States.
Facebook was second, with 85.7 million US unique viewers, followed by Yahoo Sites (57.5 million viewers), VEVO (43 million), Maker Studios Inc. (40.3 million), Vimeo (37.9 million), AnyClip Media (33.3 million), Fullscreen (32.7 million), Comcast NBCUniversal (32.5 million), and Microsoft (31 million).
YouTube Partner Channels
Video music channel VEVO had the most US unique viewers (42.7 million) of any YouTube partner channel in June; Disney/Maker Studios was second (39.8 million unique viewers), followed by BroadbandTV (30.7 million), QuizGroup (28.3 million), and Warner Music (26.6 million).
Video Ad Properties
The BrightRoll Platform had the biggest video ad reach in June, serving ads to 40.3% of the total US population; Google was second (32.8% reach), followed by LiveRail (31.6%), Specific Media (31%), and AOL (29.7%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Creativity in the Time of COVID: Author and 'Innovation Thinker' Dave Birss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Strategies for B2B Executives: How to Boost Content Marketing ROI and Impact
- Why and How to Use LinkedIn Articles for Content Marketing (With Real Examples)
- Outsourcing Content Marketing? Here's How to Make That Partnership Successful
- A 12-Step Checklist for Creating Good Website Content [Infographic]