All of the 10 most expensive paid search keywords are related to mesothelioma, a cancerous tumor that is at the center of many asbestos-related lawsuits, according to recent paid search stats from Adgooroo.
Long-tail keywords referring to mesothelioma attorneys in specific states, plus general structured settlement keywords, are the priciest Google desktop search ads based on average cost-per-click (CPC), the analysis of January through June 2015 ad spend data found.
"Mesothelioma attorneys TX" is the most expensive search keyword, on average ($272 CPC), followed by "mesothelioma attorneys Maryland" ($262).
The high cost of these keywords is the result of competitive bidding, according to the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]