All of the 10 most expensive paid search keywords are related to mesothelioma, a cancerous tumor that is at the center of many asbestos-related lawsuits, according to recent paid search stats from Adgooroo.
Long-tail keywords referring to mesothelioma attorneys in specific states, plus general structured settlement keywords, are the priciest Google desktop search ads based on average cost-per-click (CPC), the analysis of January through June 2015 ad spend data found.
"Mesothelioma attorneys TX" is the most expensive search keyword, on average ($272 CPC), followed by "mesothelioma attorneys Maryland" ($262).
The high cost of these keywords is the result of competitive bidding, according to the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Perform a Content Audit That Skyrockets Your Organic Traffic
- Three Actionable SEO Techniques to Improve Your Website Right Now
- 10 Recurring SEO Health Checks You Need to Be Doing
- Google Search Algorithm Updates: 2018 [Infographic]
- How to Optimize Your Site for Voice Search: A Comprehensive Guide [Infographic]