All of the 10 most expensive paid search keywords are related to mesothelioma, a cancerous tumor that is at the center of many asbestos-related lawsuits, according to recent paid search stats from Adgooroo.
Long-tail keywords referring to mesothelioma attorneys in specific states, plus general structured settlement keywords, are the priciest Google desktop search ads based on average cost-per-click (CPC), the analysis of January through June 2015 ad spend data found.
"Mesothelioma attorneys TX" is the most expensive search keyword, on average ($272 CPC), followed by "mesothelioma attorneys Maryland" ($262).
The high cost of these keywords is the result of competitive bidding, according to the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Google My Business: Set Up and Optimize Your Profile [Infographic]
- SEO Isn't an Exact Science... Here's What Marketers Can Do About That
- The Ultimate SEO Checklist [Infographic]