Are enterprise-level companies creating content pieces that are grammatically accurate and easy to read?
The content of each company was assessed based on two criteria: Quality (how many errors each piece contained on average per 1,000 words, as well as whether it followed 62 core writing practices), and clarity (sentence length, structural complexity, word choice, etc.).
Only one in five (19%) of the companies examined is creating consistent, high-quality content, according to the analysis.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Structure Your Content for Organic Google Rankings: A Proven Process
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)