The report was based on GlobalWebIndex's survey of thousands of global Internet users (excluding China) age 16-64.
Twitter has more active users than Instagram in 29 of the 33 markets surveyed; the exceptions are Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, and Sweden.
Twitter is also visited monthly more by respondents of all ages.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns