The report was based on GlobalWebIndex's survey of thousands of global Internet users (excluding China) age 16-64.
Twitter has more active users than Instagram in 29 of the 33 markets surveyed; the exceptions are Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, and Sweden.
Twitter is also visited monthly more by respondents of all ages.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect