The report was based on data from two surveys, one of 2,000 consumers living in the US, and the other of 500 US retail marketers.
Search engines such as Google are the second most popular method for finding products online (34% of respondents begin searches there), followed by the websites of retailers other than Amazon (21%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends