The report was based on an analysis of 1 billion emails sent by a cross-section of retailers over the past two years. Results were normalized to account for varying sample sizes.
The campaigns involved retailers in the specialty goods, apparel, baby products, and wellness verticals, among others.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]