The report was based on data from a survey of 441 influencers; respondents were selected based on size of reach, social footprint, and vertical. The topics covered by the influencers surveyed include parenting, fashion, DIY, technology, and food, among others.
Some 85% of influencers say they accept monetary compensation from brands, 11% say they do not take any form of payments, and 4% only accept products.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]