The report was based on data from a survey of 441 influencers; respondents were selected based on size of reach, social footprint, and vertical. The topics covered by the influencers surveyed include parenting, fashion, DIY, technology, and food, among others.
Some 85% of influencers say they accept monetary compensation from brands, 11% say they do not take any form of payments, and 4% only accept products.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z