The report was based on data from a survey of 441 influencers; respondents were selected based on size of reach, social footprint, and vertical. The topics covered by the influencers surveyed include parenting, fashion, DIY, technology, and food, among others.
Some 85% of influencers say they accept monetary compensation from brands, 11% say they do not take any form of payments, and 4% only accept products.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Motivate Buyers in the Age of Infinite Media: Mathew Sweezey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Structure Your Content for Organic Google Rankings: A Proven Process
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)