However, only 70% of tablet owners say they have been online using their device in the past month, compared with 92% of desktop/laptop owners who say they have used their computer to go online in the past month and 83% of smartphone owners who say so.
The report was based on data from an ongoing survey of thousands of Internet users in 34 countries.
Older age groups lead for tablet ownership, the survey found. Half of respondents age 35-44 own a tablet, far ahead of respondents age 16-24 (36%), who are the group least like to own one.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Catapult Conversion for Mobile
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]