The report was based on an analysis of third-quarter 2015 data (pins, repins, comments, and likes) from the Pinterest accounts of 220 brands.
More than one-third (35%) of all repins examined by the researchers in 3Q15 were recipes, even though recipes made up only 9% of total pins.
Some 19% of the repins examined were products; 16%, articles; 16%, regular (i.e., other); 7%, places; 6%, movies; and 2%, apps.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy