Below we present a listing of the top MarketingProfs research summaries (AKA, "Survey Says" articles) of 2015.
"Top" means, in this case, popular; and "popular" means most read by subscribers of our newsletter, MarketingProfs Today.
In other words, the research summaries not listed here may have had more pageviews, but we've not included them because those views were likely the result of the search engine gods' having placed them at or near the top of search results pages... or the social media fates' having conspired to distribute them far and wide on Twitter or Facebook or LinkedIn or Google+.
But, because we value your time and want to provide truly useful and informative information, we've narrowed the list to only those that you and your colleagues considered most worthy of your attention in 2015 (email seems to be top of mind!).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- Consumers' Gift Card Preferences in the Digital Age
- What Shoppers Want: Salesforce and Publicis.Sapient Research on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Staggering Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- What Online Shoppers Value Most in Their Favorite Retailer [Infographic]