The report was based on data from a survey of 2,590 consumers age 13-64 in the United States who own a smartphone.
Respondents go through their phones and delete apps 1-2 times per month, on average, the analysis found.
Some 60% of respondents say they do periodic clean outs, 36% delete old apps when they download new apps, and 36% delete apps to free up memory for software updates.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Catapult Conversion for Mobile
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]