Some 27% of enterprise companies developed a global content strategy last year, and many say they now have at least one employee dedicated to overseeing content creation, according to a recent report from Skyword.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2015 of 190 marketers who work at enterprise companies (those with at least 500 employees).
One-third of the enterprises surveyed say they have an editorial manager on their marketing team, and 28% say they have a content marketer (respondents listed all staff member titles, so some may have both positions).
Some 39% of companies with a content marketing leader on staff say they hired the individual between 2012 and 2014.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2019 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- The State of Blogging: Post Length and Publishing Frequency Trends
- Top 10 Video Trends [Infographic]
- Six Tips to Ensure Your B2B Content Marketing Efforts Are Not Wasted
- Why You Need to Produce Original Research: B2B Marketing Forum Speaker Clare McDermott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]