Some 27% of enterprise companies developed a global content strategy last year, and many say they now have at least one employee dedicated to overseeing content creation, according to a recent report from Skyword.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2015 of 190 marketers who work at enterprise companies (those with at least 500 employees).
One-third of the enterprises surveyed say they have an editorial manager on their marketing team, and 28% say they have a content marketer (respondents listed all staff member titles, so some may have both positions).
Some 39% of companies with a content marketing leader on staff say they hired the individual between 2012 and 2014.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Creative Habits to Inspire You and Make You More Productive [Infographic]
- Press the Damn Button: Livestreaming-Expert Brian Fanzo on Marketing Smarts
- Five Surefire Ways to Boost Your B2B Marketing Content's Readership
- Why Testimonials Are B2B Companies' Most Important Marketing Tool
- An Analysis of 912 Million Blog Posts: Length, Link, and Share Trends