Do consumers actually notice online display ads served on Web pages? Which format of ads do people look at and engage with the most?
Digital display ads were shown in the leaderboard (728x90), skyscraper (300x600) and big box (300x250) positions across both Web-page mock-ups and actual sites.
With data from the study, the researchers were able to generate heat maps showing the length of time spent looking at various parts of the pages, as well as gaze maps indicating where people clicked.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising