Do consumers actually notice online display ads served on Web pages? Which format of ads do people look at and engage with the most?
Digital display ads were shown in the leaderboard (728x90), skyscraper (300x600) and big box (300x250) positions across both Web-page mock-ups and actual sites.
With data from the study, the researchers were able to generate heat maps showing the length of time spent looking at various parts of the pages, as well as gaze maps indicating where people clicked.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads
- The Most Effective PPC Ad Channels
- The Meteoric Rise of Podcastingâ€”and Podcast Advertising [Infographic]
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?
- Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]