The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2015 of 284 B2B marketers in the United States; respondents came from a wide range of industries, and half work for companies with more than 200 employees.
Some 61% of respondents say whitepapers drive leads for their business, the most of any content type.
Webinars are a close second (59% say they drive leads), followed by case studies (44%) and blogs (32%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content
- Five Extra-Powerful Ways to Build Authority With Content
- How to Use Infographics as Effective Marketing Tools [Infographic]