The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2015 of 284 B2B marketers in the United States; respondents came from a wide range of industries, and half work for companies with more than 200 employees.
Some 61% of respondents say whitepapers drive leads for their business, the most of any content type.
Webinars are a close second (59% say they drive leads), followed by case studies (44%) and blogs (32%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]