The report was based on an analysis of 9,359 marketing campaigns from Appboy clients. The researchers examined the use of emojis in iOS push messages, Android push messages, and emails.
Emoji use by brands has continued to rise rapidly in the first few months of 2016, the analysis found.
The inclusion of emojis in marketing messages has grown by 20%, on average, month-over-month so far this year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Creative Habits to Inspire You and Make You More Productive [Infographic]
- Press the Damn Button: Livestreaming-Expert Brian Fanzo on Marketing Smarts
- Five Surefire Ways to Boost Your B2B Marketing Content's Readership
- Why Testimonials Are B2B Companies' Most Important Marketing Tool
- An Analysis of 912 Million Blog Posts: Length, Link, and Share Trends