The report was based on an analysis of 9,359 marketing campaigns from Appboy clients. The researchers examined the use of emojis in iOS push messages, Android push messages, and emails.
Emoji use by brands has continued to rise rapidly in the first few months of 2016, the analysis found.
The inclusion of emojis in marketing messages has grown by 20%, on average, month-over-month so far this year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Effective Tactics for Promoting Your Content
- Why Podcasts? Why Now? How to Leverage the Power of Podcasts for Your Brand
- How Much Does a Video Cost to Produce? [Infographic]
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World