What is the median salary of email marketers in the United States? How does pay vary by age and gender?
To find out, Only Influencers surveyed 145 email marketers in the US (50% of respondents were men; 50% women).
Respondents' roles range from executives in charge of marketing to directors/managers and delivery experts (see the full report for median salary by title).
The salaries of the email marketers surveyed range from $17,250 to $300,000, with the median falling at $82,000.
These are the median salaries by age group for the email marketers surveyed:
Age 20 - 29: $55,000
Age 30 - 39: $93,000
Age 40 - 49: $107,000
Age 50 - 59: $101,000
Male email marketers have a median salary of $90,000; female email marketers have a median salary of $75,000.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 145 email marketers in the US (50% men; 50% women). Respondents' roles range from executives in charge of marketing to directors/managers and delivery experts.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Ask Great Questions at Work [Infographic]
- Where the Ninjas Are: US Cities With the Weirdest Job Titles [Infographic]
- Working Brilliantly From Home: Push Mind and Body's Cate Murden on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Most Essential Skills for Aspiring Marketers
- How to Find Remote Work [Infographic]