What's the average length of a brand blog post? How many shares do blog pieces tend get on social media? Do post length and engagement differ between B2B and B2C companies?
To find out, Hubspot analyzed data from 175,000 blog posts published via its platform; 49,952 on B2C customer sites and 124,876 on B2B customer sites.
Blog posts published by B2B brands and B2C brands tend to be similar in length, between 550 and 600 words, the analysis found.
For the B2B posts examined, the median number of words was 545 and the average was 601.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19