The report was based on data from a survey conducted in February 2016 of consumers in the Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Mobile phones were ranked by respondents as the device type they most often use to download digital content. Personal computers were second, followed by tablets.
Note that the lower the device score in the following chart, the more often the device is used to download content.
Consumers say the digital content types they download most frequently are movies, music, and mobile apps.
Some 52% of consumers say they will only download movies/TV shows if they are free, and 64% say they will only download new mobile apps if they're free.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in February 2016 of consumers in the Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations
- Optimize Content Strategy With Insights From a New Study: NetLine's David Fortino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 15 Tools to Boost Your YouTube Marketing
- Relationships, Relevance, and Content Marketing for Banks: Shondell Varcianna on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]