The report was based on data from a survey of more than 400 marketing and advertising executives based in the United States.
Some 63% of respondents say their job is somewhat stressful and 7% say it is very stressful.
Another 27% say their job is not too stressful, and 3% say it is not stressful at all.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- CMOs Need to Focus to Survive: Three Priorities to Ditch and Three to Latch On To
- How to Speak Tech Jargon: A Hilarious Guide [Video and Flowchart]
- Is Working From Home Better?
- How Marketers Can Be Strategic Influencers, and Why Their Input Is Key for Companies [Infographic]
- 2019 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions