The report was based on data from a survey of more than 400 marketing and advertising executives based in the United States.
Some 63% of respondents say their job is somewhat stressful and 7% say it is very stressful.
Another 27% say their job is not too stressful, and 3% say it is not stressful at all.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Caught Between Technology and Creativity: Can Marketers Strike a Balance?
- Fulfilled Marketers: Matt Snodgrass Talks With Marketing Smarts About What Makes Marketers Happy [Podcast]
- Five Marketing Tips Worth Stealing From Small-Company Marketers
- 28 of the Best Productivity Hacks for 2019 (And Beyond)
- The 2019 Hiring Outlook for Marketing and Advertising Jobs