The report was based on data from a survey of more than 400 marketing and advertising executives based in the United States.
Some 63% of respondents say their job is somewhat stressful and 7% say it is very stressful.
Another 27% say their job is not too stressful, and 3% say it is not stressful at all.
Nearly one-third (32%) of senior marketers say the the more stressful the situation, the more productive they are; 60% say a little bit of stress motivates them but too much impedes their productivity; 8% say they are less productive with any level of stress.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than 400 marketing and advertising executives based in the United States.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Ask Great Questions at Work [Infographic]
- Where the Ninjas Are: US Cities With the Weirdest Job Titles [Infographic]
- Working Brilliantly From Home: Push Mind and Body's Cate Murden on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Most Essential Skills for Aspiring Marketers
- CMO Compensation Trends: Female Sr. Marketers Outearn Male Sr. Marketers