The report was based on data from a survey of more than 400 marketing and advertising executives based in the United States.
Some 63% of respondents say their job is somewhat stressful and 7% say it is very stressful.
Another 27% say their job is not too stressful, and 3% say it is not stressful at all.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]
- Mindful Living for Marketers: MarketingProfs Founder Allen Weiss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]