The research was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2015 of 1,117 adults in the United States who commute to work by car.
Almost all respondents (97%) say they listen to audio while they are commuting, and 90% of commuters say they at least occasionally listen to AM/FM radio while in the car.
Other common media formats include CDs (62% listen to them at least occasionally while commuting), digital files (54%), streaming Internet radio (42%), streaming AM/FM radio (36%), SiriusXM (32%), audiobooks (19%), and podcasts (17%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends