What's the average length of a brand webinar? Which days are the most popular for hosting events? How much engagement occurs afterwards?
To find out, BrightTALK examined data from more than 12,000 webinars it hosted on its platform in 2015. All of the webinars examined were later published to business communities on the BrightTALK platform, indicating that the content was primarily B2B-focused.
Webinars presented by brands are 39 minutes long, on average, the analysis found. Attendees watch 37 minutes of a live webinar, on average.
Below, additional key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Creative Habits to Inspire You and Make You More Productive [Infographic]
- Press the Damn Button: Livestreaming-Expert Brian Fanzo on Marketing Smarts
- Five Surefire Ways to Boost Your B2B Marketing Content's Readership
- Why Testimonials Are B2B Companies' Most Important Marketing Tool
- An Analysis of 912 Million Blog Posts: Length, Link, and Share Trends