The report was based on data from a survey of 1,136 people in the United States, across all age groups, who made at least one donation to a nonprofit organization in the previous 12 months.
Some 35% of respondents say they would stop donating to an organization if its content is too vague.
And 25% say they would be hesitant if they receive information about programs they're not interested in, while 24% say dull content would affect their decision.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages
- Top B2B Content Marketing Statistics for Your 2020 Content Strategy [Infographic]
- Seven Ways to Build a Loyal Customer Base With Content Marketing
- The Content Characteristics of High-Performing Blog Posts