The report was based on data from a survey of 1,136 people in the United States, across all age groups, who made at least one donation to a nonprofit organization in the previous 12 months.
Some 35% of respondents say they would stop donating to an organization if its content is too vague.
And 25% say they would be hesitant if they receive information about programs they're not interested in, while 24% say dull content would affect their decision.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Effective Tactics for Promoting Your Content
- Why Podcasts? Why Now? How to Leverage the Power of Podcasts for Your Brand
- How Much Does a Video Cost to Produce? [Infographic]
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World