What elements help video ads stand out in the Facebook News Feed on mobile devices? Which tactics can help brands keep users engaged with ads?
To find out, Facebook showed 965 video ads that were in market in the United States and Europe to a panel of consumers. Study participants were shown the ads in a way that mimicked the Facebook News Feed on mobile and were asked to evaluate the pieces based on four dimensions: first impressions, branding, messaging, and video features.
Below, key findings and recommendations from the report.
Capture Attention Quickly and Without Sound
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]