What elements help video ads stand out in the Facebook News Feed on mobile devices? Which tactics can help brands keep users engaged with ads?
To find out, Facebook showed 965 video ads that were in market in the United States and Europe to a panel of consumers. Study participants were shown the ads in a way that mimicked the Facebook News Feed on mobile and were asked to evaluate the pieces based on four dimensions: first impressions, branding, messaging, and video features.
Below, key findings and recommendations from the report.
Capture Attention Quickly and Without Sound
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)