Which software programs and digital platforms do small business owners recommend most to their peers?
The businesses surveyed are all based in North America and employ fewer than 50 people.
WordPress, Mailchimp, Authorize, Google, Square, and PayPal are the most recommended digital brands by small businesses owners, the survey found.
Other key findings from the report:
- Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Twitter all are trending positively with small business owners.
- Wave's free back office software is gaining popularity with small businesses.
- Yelp continues to be viewed very negatively by small business owners.
Check out this infographic to see how popular brands fared in 1Q16 compared with 4Q15 results:
About the research: The report was based on 1Q16 data from the ratings of 7,500 small business owners.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Listen While You Work: The Media Habits of Remote Employees
- The Stunning Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- The Novel Economy, Generation N, and Thriving in a Digital-First Environment: Futurist Brian Solis on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Buyers' Top Challenges With Their Current Vendors
- Would People Rather Watch an Ad or Share Their Email Address?