Which digital products and services are small and midsize business (SMB) owners most likely to recommend to their peers?
To find out, Alignable examined 4Q15 data from ratings and reviews contributed to its platform by more than 6,000 SMB owners across 7,000 online communities in North America.
Each product was given a Net Promoter Score (NPS), calculated by subtracting the percentage of detractors (those who rated a product between 0-6 on a 10-point scale) from the percentage of promoters (ratings of 9 or 10).
WordPress received the highest NPS (73) of the products and services examined, followed by Authorize.net (58) and MailChimp (50).
Yelp received the lowest NPS (-66), followed by Groupon (-65) and Web.com (-61).
Check out the infographic below for more insights from the report.
About the research: The report was based on 4Q15 data from ratings and reviews contributed to its platform by more than 6,000 SMB owners across 7,000 online communities in North America.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- Undivided Attention: A Key Benefit of Traditional Mail Marketing
- The Attention Economy: How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- What Makes B2B Tech Buyers Distrust Brands?
- The Availability Heuristic, Sharks, and Your Marketing
- Discovering the Brain Science That Drives B2B Buyer Behavior: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- World-Class Case Studies; Building Trust on the Internet | Marketing Smarts Live Show