Which digital products and services are small and midsize business (SMB) owners most likely to recommend to their peers?
To find out, Alignable examined 4Q15 data from ratings and reviews contributed to its platform by more than 6,000 SMB owners across 7,000 online communities in North America.
Each product was given a Net Promoter Score (NPS), calculated by subtracting the percentage of detractors (those who rated a product between 0-6 on a 10-point scale) from the percentage of promoters (ratings of 9 or 10).
WordPress received the highest NPS (73) of the products and services examined, followed by Authorize.net (58) and MailChimp (50).
Yelp received the lowest NPS (-66), followed by Groupon (-65) and Web.com (-61).
Check out the infographic below for more insights from the report.
About the research: The report was based on 4Q15 data from ratings and reviews contributed to its platform by more than 6,000 SMB owners across 7,000 online communities in North America.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- B2B Conversational Marketing: What Customers Want
- How the B2B Purchase Process Has Changed in 2020
- Marketing From A to [Gen]Z: 'Zconomy' Author Jason Dorsey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Listen While You Work: The Media Habits of Remote Employees
- The Stunning Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]