Most executives say they still prefer to receive resumes in a PDF or Word document from candidates applying for creative (i.e., non-technical) marketing roles at their company, according to recent research from The Creative Group.
The report was based on data from a survey of more than 400 marketing and advertising executives based in the United States.
Some 78% of respondents say they prefer to receive resumes in a traditional format, up from 70% who said the same in 2013.
Only 14% of the executives surveyed prefer to receive resumes as online/social profiles.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]