The report was based on 4Q15 Mobile NetView 3.0 data, which comes from a panel of 9,000 people in the United States age 18+ who agree to have tracking software installed on their devices.
The average number of apps consumers use has remained relatively stable since the end of 2012, the analysis found.
However, the average time spent per person each month has jumped from 23 hours to almost 41 hours.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Catapult Conversion for Mobile
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]