The report was based on data from a survey of 565 small and medium-sized businesses in the United States.
The most popular types of videos being created by SMBs are how-tos (50% of respondents say so).
Product/service overviews (43%) and general brand pieces (39%) are next.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19