Some 84% of professional marketers and 55% of SMB owners say they have developed or outsourced the creation of at least one video for marketing purposes in the previous 12 months, according to recent research from Animoto.
The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 professional marketers and 1,012 owners of small- and medium-sized businesses (firms that employ between 3-100 people) in the United States.
Just over three-quarters (76.5%) of professional marketers and SMB owners who use video marketing say the tactic has a direct impact on their business.
Moreover, 60% say they plan to increase investment in video next year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z
- How to Create the Right Amount of the Right Type of Content
- Storytelling, Digital Transformation, Customer Experience... and You: Contently's Joe Lazauskas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]