The Facebook app has the most monthly iPhone users in the United States of any third-party app, and it is also the app on which iPhone users spend the most time, according to recent research from App Annie.
The report was based on April 2016 App Annie market data intelligence. The researchers looked at the which third-party iPhone apps (i.e., not pre-installed by Apple) have the most monthly active users and which apps have the longest average time spent per user.
Facebook Messenger has the second highest number of monthly active users in the United States.
YouTube is third, followed by Google Maps, Instagram, Snapchat, The Weather Channel, Pandora, Amazon, and Twitter.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Boost Your Open Rates With Messaging Apps [Infographic]
- The Mobile Opportunity: Recognizing the Power of Apps and the Mobile Web
- When Is the Right Time for Mobile Marketing Messages?
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]
- Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]