The report was based on data from more than 300 apps and 300 million profiles for both iOS and Android users.
The researchers examined Day N retention rates, i.e., the share of people who return to use an app each day after first using it (Day N).
Motivating a new user to return to an app after download is extremely difficult, the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Boost Your Open Rates With Messaging Apps [Infographic]
- The Mobile Opportunity: Recognizing the Power of Apps and the Mobile Web
- When Is the Right Time for Mobile Marketing Messages?
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]
- Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]