What is the average annual salary of a content marketing job? Which skills are most in demand? What levels of education and experience do companies want?
To find out, Fractl examined all of the job listings present on Indeed.com between May 3 and May 6, 2016 that included the phrase "content marketing." The researchers analyzed the dataset (3,335 unique listings) to determine starting salaries as well as skill, educational, and experience requirements.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]
- Self-Reliance for Entrepreneurs (and Everyone Else): Author John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2020 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions