What is the average annual salary of a content marketing job? Which skills are most in demand? What levels of education and experience do companies want?
To find out, Fractl examined all of the job listings present on Indeed.com between May 3 and May 6, 2016 that included the phrase "content marketing." The researchers analyzed the dataset (3,335 unique listings) to determine starting salaries as well as skill, educational, and experience requirements.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020