What is the average annual salary of a content marketing job? Which skills are most in demand? What levels of education and experience do companies want?
To find out, Fractl examined all of the job listings present on Indeed.com between May 3 and May 6, 2016 that included the phrase "content marketing." The researchers analyzed the dataset (3,335 unique listings) to determine starting salaries as well as skill, educational, and experience requirements.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- CMOs Need to Focus to Survive: Three Priorities to Ditch and Three to Latch On To
- How to Speak Tech Jargon: A Hilarious Guide [Video and Flowchart]
- Is Working From Home Better?
- How Marketers Can Be Strategic Influencers, and Why Their Input Is Key for Companies [Infographic]
- 2019 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions