Do marketers consider their content strategies more successful or less successful than the strategies of their competitors?
To find out, Ascend2 surveyed 219 US content marketers: 69% of respondents work for B2B companies; 16%, B2C companies; and 15%, hybrid B2B-B2C companies.
Half of the marketers surveyed say their content strategy is somewhat successful (above average) compared with the strategies of their competitors.
Some 16% say it is very successful (best-in-class), 29% say somewhat unsuccessful (below average), and 5% say very unsuccessful (worst-in-class).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Reasons Most Content Marketing Fails, and What to Do About Them
- Three Creative Habits to Inspire You and Make You More Productive [Infographic]
- Press the Damn Button: Livestreaming-Expert Brian Fanzo on Marketing Smarts
- Five Surefire Ways to Boost Your B2B Marketing Content's Readership
- Why Testimonials Are B2B Companies' Most Important Marketing Tool