Do marketers consider their content strategies more successful or less successful than the strategies of their competitors?
To find out, Ascend2 surveyed 219 US content marketers: 69% of respondents work for B2B companies; 16%, B2C companies; and 15%, hybrid B2B-B2C companies.
Half of the marketers surveyed say their content strategy is somewhat successful (above average) compared with the strategies of their competitors.
Some 16% say it is very successful (best-in-class), 29% say somewhat unsuccessful (below average), and 5% say very unsuccessful (worst-in-class).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Effective Tactics for Promoting Your Content
- Why Podcasts? Why Now? How to Leverage the Power of Podcasts for Your Brand
- How Much Does a Video Cost to Produce? [Infographic]
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World