Do marketers consider their content strategies more successful or less successful than the strategies of their competitors?
To find out, Ascend2 surveyed 219 US content marketers: 69% of respondents work for B2B companies; 16%, B2C companies; and 15%, hybrid B2B-B2C companies.
Half of the marketers surveyed say their content strategy is somewhat successful (above average) compared with the strategies of their competitors.
Some 16% say it is very successful (best-in-class), 29% say somewhat unsuccessful (below average), and 5% say very unsuccessful (worst-in-class).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Win Friends Who Influence People: SAP Ariba's Amisha Gandhi on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Video Marketing Strategy
- B2B Marketing People Line Up to See: Cybereason CMO Cindy Klein Roche on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2019 B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- Hearing Voices: How to Create Impact With the Right Voiceover [Infographic]