Do marketers consider their content strategies more successful or less successful than the strategies of their competitors?
To find out, Ascend2 surveyed 219 US content marketers: 69% of respondents work for B2B companies; 16%, B2C companies; and 15%, hybrid B2B-B2C companies.
Half of the marketers surveyed say their content strategy is somewhat successful (above average) compared with the strategies of their competitors.
Some 16% say it is very successful (best-in-class), 29% say somewhat unsuccessful (below average), and 5% say very unsuccessful (worst-in-class).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]
- 29 Ways to Improve Your Writing Skills and Avoid Content Mediocrity [Infographic]
- How Marketers Would Spend Additional Content Budget