The State of Online Video Report was based on data from a survey fielded in May 2016 of 1,086 consumers in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
Some 18% of respondents say they watch 10+ hours of video each week, up from 12% who said the same in 2015.
Half of the consumers surveyed say they watch between one and four hours of online video each week.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19