The State of Online Video Report was based on data from a survey fielded in May 2016 of 1,086 consumers in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
Some 18% of respondents say they watch 10+ hours of video each week, up from 12% who said the same in 2015.
Half of the consumers surveyed say they watch between one and four hours of online video each week.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]