Do marketers believe it is OK to use emojis in workplace communications? Does the appropriateness change depending on the context?
To find out, The Creative Group surveyed 400 marketing and advertising executives who work in the United States.
Some 59% of respondents say it is not at all appropriate to use emojis in communications with clients and customers.
Similarly, 57% say using emojis is not at all appropriate when communicating with a supervisor.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Caught Between Technology and Creativity: Can Marketers Strike a Balance?
- Fulfilled Marketers: Matt Snodgrass Talks With Marketing Smarts About What Makes Marketers Happy [Podcast]
- Five Marketing Tips Worth Stealing From Small-Company Marketers
- 28 of the Best Productivity Hacks for 2019 (And Beyond)
- The 2019 Hiring Outlook for Marketing and Advertising Jobs