Do marketers believe it is OK to use emojis in workplace communications? Does the appropriateness change depending on the context?
To find out, The Creative Group surveyed 400 marketing and advertising executives who work in the United States.
Some 59% of respondents say it is not at all appropriate to use emojis in communications with clients and customers.
Similarly, 57% say using emojis is not at all appropriate when communicating with a supervisor.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Transform Your Life Through Small Changes: 'Atomic Habits' Author James Clear on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Take Calculated Risks [Infographic]
- The Most Difficult B2B Marketing Jobs to Hire For
- Live Your Best Life (And Help Your Team Do the Same): Laura Gassner Otting on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Marketing Skills in 2019