Do marketers believe it is OK to use emojis in workplace communications? Does the appropriateness change depending on the context?
To find out, The Creative Group surveyed 400 marketing and advertising executives who work in the United States.
Some 59% of respondents say it is not at all appropriate to use emojis in communications with clients and customers.
Similarly, 57% say using emojis is not at all appropriate when communicating with a supervisor.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]
- Self-Reliance for Entrepreneurs (and Everyone Else): Author John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2020 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- The Ultimate LinkedIn Cheat Sheet: 2019 [Infographic]