Do marketers believe it is OK to use emojis in workplace communications? Does the appropriateness change depending on the context?
To find out, The Creative Group surveyed 400 marketing and advertising executives who work in the United States.
Some 59% of respondents say it is not at all appropriate to use emojis in communications with clients and customers.
Similarly, 57% say using emojis is not at all appropriate when communicating with a supervisor.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- CMOs Need to Focus to Survive: Three Priorities to Ditch and Three to Latch On To
- How to Speak Tech Jargon: A Hilarious Guide [Video and Flowchart]
- Is Working From Home Better?
- How Marketers Can Be Strategic Influencers, and Why Their Input Is Key for Companies [Infographic]
- 2019 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions