Do marketers believe it is OK to use emojis in workplace communications? Does the appropriateness change depending on the context?
To find out, The Creative Group surveyed 400 marketing and advertising executives who work in the United States.
Some 59% of respondents say it is not at all appropriate to use emojis in communications with clients and customers.
Similarly, 57% say using emojis is not at all appropriate when communicating with a supervisor.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020