The report was based on data from a survey of 244 businesspeople (owners, executives, salespeople, marketers, etc.) who work for firms in the United States (49% B2B, 25% B2C, 26% hybrid).
Some 45% of respondents say email is one of the most effective online tactics for lead generation; 45% also say content marketing is one of the most effective tactics.
Other top channels include social media marketing (39% rank it as one of the most effective tactics), landing page/website optimization (38%), and SEO (38%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]
- It's Time to Plan Your Back-to-School Marketing Campaigns: Stats and Strategies for 2019 [Infographic]
- Why Digital Marketing Is More Important Than Ever Before [Infographic]
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact