The report was based on data from a survey of 244 businesspeople (owners, executives, salespeople, marketers, etc.) who work for firms in the United States (49% B2B, 25% B2C, 26% hybrid).
Some 45% of respondents say email is one of the most effective online tactics for lead generation; 45% also say content marketing is one of the most effective tactics.
Other top channels include social media marketing (39% rank it as one of the most effective tactics), landing page/website optimization (38%), and SEO (38%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)