The report was based on data from a survey of 244 businesspeople (owners, executives, salespeople, marketers, etc.) who work for firms in the United States (49% B2B, 25% B2C, 26% hybrid).
Some 45% of respondents say email is one of the most effective online tactics for lead generation; 45% also say content marketing is one of the most effective tactics.
Other top channels include social media marketing (39% rank it as one of the most effective tactics), landing page/website optimization (38%), and SEO (38%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales
- Survive or Thrive? CEOs Must Invest Now in Marketing
- The Seven Worst ABM Mistakes (And How to Fix Them)
- A Direct Effect: Direct Mail + Digital = Better Marketing Results [Infographic]