The report was based on data from a survey of more than 300 senior leaders of brands, agencies, and media companies.
Online ads are seen as having the third-easiest ROI measurability after email and search. Direct mail ranks fourth.
Webinars are seen has having the hardest ROI measurability, followed by events/conferences and content marketing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Become a Data-Driven Company (Without a Data Scientist): Linda Schumacher on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Forget ROAS, It's All About ROMI Now
- A Better Way to Gauge Sales Lift: Closed-Loop Measurement
- What You Need to Know About GDPR and Data Privacy: Lisa Loftis of SAS Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Marketing Metrics That Matter to the Bottom Line