The report was based on data from a survey of more than 300 senior leaders of brands, agencies, and media companies.
Online ads are seen as having the third-easiest ROI measurability after email and search. Direct mail ranks fourth.
Webinars are seen has having the hardest ROI measurability, followed by events/conferences and content marketing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Data-Driven Marketing: How (and Why) to Move From Siloed Reporting to Data Ownership
- How to Use Your Marketing Analytics Smartly
- Attributing Conversions to Campaigns: What Can Attribution Do for Your Marketing?
- How to Measure the ROI of Your B2B Content Marketing Campaigns
- From Data to Actionable Intelligence: How Not to Sabotage Good Data With Bad Reporting