The annual Interbrand Best Global Brands report was based on an analysis of major brands that derive at least 30% of their revenue from outside their home region.
The researchers looked at a number of factors to determine 2016 brand value, including financials, the role of the brand name in purchase decisions, and brand strength. You can see the full methodology here.
Microsoft is the fourth most valuable global brand, the analysis found; Toyota is next, followed by IBM, Samsung, Amazon, Mercedes-Benz, and GE.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Online Reputation Management 101: What You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Should Brands Take Public Stands on Political Issues?
- Net Promoter Score: What It Is and How It Can Help You [Infographic]
- Win (and Keep) Customers Using 'The Laws of Brand Storytelling': Ekaterina Walter and Jessica Gioglio Talk to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- US Millennials' 100 Favorite Brands [Infographic]