The report was based on data from a survey of 30,000 consumers age 16-69 in 24 markets: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, the UK, and the US.
The share of weekly video viewing hours spent watching on-demand TV series, movies, and other programs has increased 50% since 2010, the analysis found.
The share of video viewing hours spent watching on-demand short video clips has jumped 86% since 2010.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends