The report was based on data from a survey of 30,000 consumers age 16-69 in 24 markets: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, the UK, and the US.
The share of weekly video viewing hours spent watching on-demand TV series, movies, and other programs has increased 50% since 2010, the analysis found.
The share of video viewing hours spent watching on-demand short video clips has jumped 86% since 2010.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- Consumers' Gift Card Preferences in the Digital Age