Customers often break up with brands that ignore them.
For instance, although 90% of retailers are active on Twitter, only 29% use it to engage with shoppers. That's just one example of why customers may feel the relationship with a brand is one-sided. And no one likes a one-sided relationship.
The feeling of unreciprocated admiration will often cause customers to break up with brands.
On average, a business loses about 20% of its customers just by failing to tend to customer relationships. According to the following infographic by 360connext, that number can be as high as 80%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Customer Experience, Innovation, and Technology: Marketing Smarts Podcast, Recorded Live at Adobe Summit
- How to Communicate With the Most Tech-Savvy Generation Yet
- Four Things Marketers Should Learn From E-Commerce
- Five Real Content Strategies to Earn Brand Attachment
- Top 10 Loyalty Reward Program Best-Practices