Customers often break up with brands that ignore them.
For instance, although 90% of retailers are active on Twitter, only 29% use it to engage with shoppers. That's just one example of why customers may feel the relationship with a brand is one-sided. And no one likes a one-sided relationship.
The feeling of unreciprocated admiration will often cause customers to break up with brands.
On average, a business loses about 20% of its customers just by failing to tend to customer relationships. According to the following infographic by 360connext, that number can be as high as 80%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing in Controversial Markets: How to Build Trust
- Keep Consumers From Cheating on You: Foster a Community to Stay Together
- Six Ways to Be More Genuine in Your Customer Interactions
- The Power, Potential, and Process of Personalized Marketing [Infographic]
- Customer Satisfaction 101: A Guide [Infographic]