Omnichannel loyalty (OCL) is "an enterprise-level initiative to drive, track, measure, and reward incremental behavior throughout the enterprise and customer experience," according to a Kobie Marketing infographic on OCL.
With OCL, companies engage customers with personalized messages at each touchpoint across various channels. The businesses also offer rewards for customers' loyalty, which often results in lifelong brand loyalty.
Unfortunately, most businesses ignore the big data needed to drive an OCL initiative. Only 10% of real-time data is used, which means myriad missed opportunities.
However, if more companies really understood the importance of giving customers the right offer at the right time, they'd use data to find out just when those times are... and how to best engage their customers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Goodbye Funnel, Hello Flywheel: How to Build the New Customer Experience (CX)
- How to Choose a CRM That Employees Will Actually Use
- Why Delivering Live-Chat Support to Customers Is a Must for Your Business
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?