Omnichannel loyalty (OCL) is "an enterprise-level initiative to drive, track, measure, and reward incremental behavior throughout the enterprise and customer experience," according to a Kobie Marketing infographic on OCL.
With OCL, companies engage customers with personalized messages at each touchpoint across various channels. The businesses also offer rewards for customers' loyalty, which often results in lifelong brand loyalty.
Unfortunately, most businesses ignore the big data needed to drive an OCL initiative. Only 10% of real-time data is used, which means myriad missed opportunities.
However, if more companies really understood the importance of giving customers the right offer at the right time, they'd use data to find out just when those times are... and how to best engage their customers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Turn Initial Conversations Into Marketing and Sales Relationships
- Five Things to Do Now With Your Customer Advisory Board During the Pandemic
- Five Tips for Strategic and Compassionate Upselling in Times of Uncertainty