Some 80% of smartphone users don't leave home without their devices. So, wherever users are, they continue receiving updates, emails, and other forms of info. The deluge of information is steady and powerful.
As social media platforms continue to evolve at an unprecedented rate, businesses find it increasingly difficult to stay on top of all the data.
To show how much data is being shared (and to see what all that data means for businesses), Evzdrop created this infographic, according to which in just one minute...
- 347,000 tweets are shared.
- 510,000 Facebook comments are made.
- 5,100 Instagram photos are liked.
- 48 hours of video are uploaded on YouTube.
With all that happening in just 60 seconds, many businesses feel overwhelmed by the data. Some 97% of tweets aren't seen by businesses; 95% of all Facebook Wall posts aren't answered by brands; and only 44% of customer questions on Twitter are even answered within 24 hours.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns