Having a hard time deciding whether to hold a Facebook Timeline contest or use a Facebook app?
The following infographic by KRDS compares the the two opions and can help you pick the tool that best suits your goal.
For example, if you are interested only in short-term community engagement, you might choose a Facebook Timeline contest. For short, medium-length, and long periods, you can use Facebook apps to help activate and engage your community.
One difference is that Timeline contests generate product advocacy, whereas Facebook apps guide your customers toward info.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]