Having a hard time deciding whether to hold a Facebook Timeline contest or use a Facebook app?
The following infographic by KRDS compares the the two opions and can help you pick the tool that best suits your goal.
For example, if you are interested only in short-term community engagement, you might choose a Facebook Timeline contest. For short, medium-length, and long periods, you can use Facebook apps to help activate and engage your community.
One difference is that Timeline contests generate product advocacy, whereas Facebook apps guide your customers toward info.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things