Having a hard time deciding whether to hold a Facebook Timeline contest or use a Facebook app?
The following infographic by KRDS compares the the two opions and can help you pick the tool that best suits your goal.
For example, if you are interested only in short-term community engagement, you might choose a Facebook Timeline contest. For short, medium-length, and long periods, you can use Facebook apps to help activate and engage your community.
One difference is that Timeline contests generate product advocacy, whereas Facebook apps guide your customers toward info.
Also, Timeline contests focus on increasing your page's reach, but Facebook apps tend to focus on recruiting new fans.
To find out more about the differences between Facebook Timeline contests and Facebook apps, check out the following infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]