Of the world's roughly 7 billion people, 40% use social media daily. So, what are those folks doing on the major social platforms?
The following infographic by Saxum shows the daily activity on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Vine, Google+, and Tumblr, measured against each platform's total user base.
On Facebook, some 23% of users check newsfeed more than five times a day. And 2.7 billion people give Facebook posts a Like.
Twitter's active users contribute 400 million tweets a day. Also, 2.1 billion search queries are performed.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect