Is your company embracing social search?
Here's a look at what it is and why you should take advantage of social search.
"Social search engines use data from social networks and online relationships, including rating, shares, and likes, to determine the display order of search query results," states Prestige Marketing in the following infographic.
The result of going social is huge:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)