Marketers often talk about how social media is growing... but what does that mean exactly?
Here's a look at the facts regarding social media growth and use, courtesy of an infographic by Search Engine Journal.
The top three social media sites used by marketers are Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Among them, Twitter was the fastest-growing social network, in terms of active users, at the beginning of 2013, with 44% growth from June 2012 to March 2013. The active users base of Google+ grew 33% during the same period.
The number of Twitter users in the 55-64 age bracket—the fastest-growing Twitter age group—increased 79% since 2012.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencer Partnerships: How to Navigate Influencer Usage Rights and Repurpose Content
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]